Disconnect your Service

To Disconnect your service, you must contact the Public Works Office at: 203-794-8549 option 3, 24 hours in advance to schedule an inspection of the termination of service.

It is the responsibility of the property owner to hire a licensed plumber to shut off at either the curb box or at the Main. Please indicate the nature of your request; demolition, new construction, change in use, etc. when calling the office.

Sewer Assessments

Sprinkler and Hydrant Billings and Rates

Water and Sewer Billings and Rates